McLaren Life banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi @ all,

yesterday it was so far and I picked up my new MP4-12C :)))))))))) .

On the way back home, I did not get the grin out of my face. It's only fun to drive this great car. I just hope that the weather here in Germany is finally better and I can goooooo more miles :D.

Equipment: pearl white, stealth wheels, black leather interieur with white stitches, sport exhaust, stealth packet, black calipers, carbon front splitter, carbon air intake, carbon inner fender, iris upgrade, front + rear sensors, electric + heated seats, MP4 floor mats, MP4 car cover.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Love the clean look of this spec...
Congratulations on the new motor

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Looks Great!! Now just the 1000km run in,you will be itching to floor the throttle !!:)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys for your comments and congratulations. The first 800km will be very difficult for me to hold my right foot back ;-)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Hi @ all,

yesterday it was so far and I picked up my new MP4-12C :)))))))))) .

On the way back home, I did not get the grin out of my face. It's only fun to drive this great car. I just hope that the weather here in Germany is finally better and I can goooooo more miles :D.

Equipment: pearl white, stealth wheels, black leather interieur with white stitches, sport exhaust, stealth packet, black calipers, carbon front splitter, carbon air intake, carbon inner fender, iris upgrade, front + rear sensors, electric + heated seats, MP4 floor mats, MP4 car cover.

Now Mask that's what I call one hell of a beautiful car, what makes it so is of course the colour. Just a snippet from Wikipedia on my favorite colour, white is the color most often associated with innocence, perfection, the good, honesty, cleanliness, the beginning, the new, neutrality, lightness, and exactitude. Enjoy your beautiful car and makes sure you drive it hard. Cheers....??

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats.. Love them in White!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Today collected the next miles and it´s so great to drive this car :)))))))

1 - 17 of 17 Posts