McLaren Life banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Steve - we did the satellite installation on Sal's car (he was our 17th, I believe). In fact, we worked closely with Simon at Corporate to develop the only aftermarket XM add-on program approved by McLaren HQ.

We'd be happy to speak with you about the process if you'd like to send me a PM, or e-mail [email protected]

Best,
Andrew Goodman

·
Registered
12 Posts
McLaren Philly did my rims and suggested that Goodman Radio perform all the wiring for my Valentine Radar detector, Garmin Satellite radio system and backup camera. They are very familar with exotics, especially McLaren's and do excellent work.

The Video Mirror modification and Garmin system mounting was done by me....

·
Registered
910 Posts
just get Sirius XM internet radio and open the app on your iPhone while plugged into the car.... sat radio comes on and displays song and album art on the IRIS.... so easy... they have free trial so you can test it out...

Attachments

·
Registered
910 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
just get Sirius XM internet radio and open the app on your iPhone while plugged into the car.... sat radio comes on and displays song and album art on the IRIS.... so easy... they have free trial so you can test it out...
Yes it does work. It works with rhapsody and mog as well. The cover art doesn't change after the first one. unfortunately. Nor can you change stations on iris. You have to do it on the phone. Both behaviors are present on other cars as well. At least gm and Audi products. I have an aftermarket head unit by pioneer that has an app that allows head unit bt control of rhapsody on the phone. Slick. However, the human interface on that unit sucks worse than iris. By a lot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts