McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going on hunger strike until widow is allowed back on the forum .

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Damn , couldn't hold out any longer .
Just ordered full English breakfast .

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Was that a whole minute Doom :eek: waste of a minute if you ask me,i like my breakfasts Hot,but I will join in with you until lunch time ;)

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Reminds me of a joke.

Ralph and Edna were patients in a mental hospital.

One day while walking past the hospital swimming pool, Ralph suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Ralph out.

When the Head Nurse became aware of Edna's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.
When she went to tell Edna the news she said, "Edna, I have good news and bad news.

The good news is you're being discharged; since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of another patient, I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness. The bad news is, Ralph, the patient you saved, hung himself with his bathrobe belt in the bathroom. I am so sorry, but he's dead."

Edna replied "He didn't hang himself. I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?"

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'll try another one :
A journalist interviews the head of a famous psychiatric hospital. The head explains that the patients are gathered depending on their mental illness :
1st floor for those with very light mental disorders
2nd floor for those which need a light medical supervision
and finally 3rd floor for those so crazy they need to be tied.
Then, the journalist asks : "What about the 4th floor?".
The head : "Well, my office is there".

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I stole this from another forum

Anthony sheriff is suing mclaren because they promised him 6.33 % equity share but couldn't quite match it.

LOL!

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
I heard from a very unreliable source the Ring time will be on 918 :)
If it were Widow the rumor would likely be a time of 9:18, released on 9/18... There would also be several bursts of all caps and a run of 17 emoticons... There'd have to be some solid McLaren bashing followed later by a "move on" post after his fingers cramped up from typing the same rant too many times...

Yep.... Sure do miss the little guy :D

-nh4.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Than a 911 did better with 9:11 on 9/11..... Although sept 11th wasn't funny at all.

·
Registered
240 Posts
He'll fit in well with the Pork fanboys on PGT. Stop wasting your time on here and get him invited over there.

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I tend to agree. Although tedious on occasion, it was a counterpoint, and some would say necessary counterpoint to all the circle-jerking.
yes he was like the devil on one shoulder opposed to the angel on the other , like in a cartoon .
Mods bring him back !

He'll fit in well with the Pork fanboys on PGT. Stop wasting your time on here and get him invited over there.
I will NEVER make the mistake of inviting anyone there again !!!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts