McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a clean 12C, strong preference for Graphite Gray/black with an active warranty. I was pretty far down the path to purchasing #6 of the project alpha cars but decided to pass after the pre purchase inspection came back. Special thanks to Ziff for the extra info on that particular car, much appreciated. I'm in the northwest but am looking nationwide. If you know of anyone with a car that fits this description, please send them my way!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looking for a clean 12C, strong preference for Graphite Gray/black with an active warranty. I was pretty far down the path to purchasing #6 of the project alpha cars but decided to pass after the pre purchase inspection came back. Special thanks to Ziff for the extra info on that particular car, much appreciated. I'm in the northwest but am looking nationwide. If you know of anyone with a car that fits this description, please send them my way!

Look above or now below, there's 2 of the Orange Project Alphas for sale, and one on here. Now. GLWtBuy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the assistance and responses so far. A forum with active members, nice! If you have a graphite gray 12C in the US and you're even thinking about selling, or know someone that might, let me know or point them my way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A bounty to find a clean 12C? I missed a good match in AZ, and just missed on a project Alpha(!), another project Alpha didn't pass inspection. I'd be more than happy to pay a finder's fee to anyone that found an off market car that I ended up buying. If it was something like Project Alpha #5 or #1 I'd be happy to shell out a grand, half that for a top shelf graphite gray with black interior. Does anyone think I'd get any traction with that approach?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I don't know of any off-market, but it might be an idea to be more specific about what you're looking for, or aren't. For example, Coupé or Spider? Required and desired options?

Good luck!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know of any off-market, but it might be an idea to be more specific about what you're looking for, or aren't. For example, Coupé or Spider? Required and desired options?

Good luck!
Thanks rnixon. For sure - here are the top of the list want's: graphite gray, black interior, coupe, if it's a 2012 all of the issues are addressed, a plus if it is still under an extended warranty. The nice-to-haves: carbon ceramic brakes, leather seats/interior, carbon fiber stuff, electric/heated seats, Meridian surround sound system, parking sensors, car cover, etc..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts