McLaren Life banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys !

Sorry for the wrong section but not able to post it on buy&sell section. Looking for MP4-12c from a private seller. All color except black and volcano red. Prefer, Volcano Orange, McLaren orange and White. PM your offer please :)

Thanks
DOHC

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Hi guys !

Sorry for the wrong section but not able to post it on buy&sell section. Looking for MP4-12c from a private seller. All color except black and volcano red. Prefer, Volcano Orange, McLaren orange and White. PM your offer please :)

Thanks
DOHC
DOHC have you tried contacting the likes of Andy Spain or for that matter Andrew Taylor both work for Pfaff. These are their numbers. Cheers....??

+1 (905) 850-4555
[email protected]

+1 (905) 907-5850
[email protected]

·
Owner
544 Posts
Hi guys !

Thanks
DOHC
Hi

Whats wrong with VR..?? :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi

Whats wrong with VR..?? :)
There is alreay 1 driving around and 1 spider on order lol !!! Pfaff doesn't have the good combo...Just checked on autotrader.ca, newly listed Mclaren Orange for sale at Kulu Motorcar...Anybody knows this car ?

Thanks DOHC :)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
There is alreay 1 driving around and 1 spider on order lol !!! Pfaff doesn't have the good combo...Just checked on autotrader.ca, newly listed Mclaren Orange for sale at Kulu Motorcar...Anybody knows this car ?

Thanks DOHC :)
I realize that Pfaff don't have these cars as of yet, that doesn't mean they will not be getting them in. I dealt with Andrew a while back and they do have a list of clients that will be returning cars either in exchange for the spider or they lease my be up. As for Kulu Motorcars I have no clue, yet once again Andrew would be able to do some research on this particular car for you. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey DOHC, you might get your car before me if you hurry. If you do, come and pick me up for that Pho soup you've been promising me.

Cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahahaha !! Will call you this week for that ''phocking ''pho ;) (I like this one lolol) ! Kulu motorcars was selling a nice one (minus the lower black wrap which can be removed). It was on autotrader and sold in one day...:( Fook me...

DOHC

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Hahahaha !! Will call you this week for that ''phocking ''pho ;) (I like this one lolol) ! Kulu motorcars was selling a nice one (minus the lower black wrap which can be removed). It was on autotrader and sold in one day...:( Fook me...

DOHC
Do you know if the Mac's that they are selling at Kulu are Canadian or are they being brought up from the US. If they are brought up from the states, the warranty will not be honored in Canada. Cheers....??

·
Registered
183 Posts

DOHC
LOL. OK I'll wait for your call.
I was a party last night and Pierre wants his second key for the Lambo!
Cheers.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yeah, I think Sylvie was being polite. hehe.
Cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts