McLaren Life banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to get a set of downpipes (used would be ideal) with 200 cell cats. Also, I would like to get a larger carbon fiber air brake/wing....something similar to the ducktail style. All of this is for a 2016 650S Spider.

Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a set of AWE catted downpipes listed here - For Sale: AWE Performance 200 Cell Downpipes for...

I was running the Vorsteiner wing on my 12C and thought it looked the best. I sold it to another member so dont have it but it was OEM quality CF along with fit and finish.
What part of SoCal are you in? My car that I just purchased is there and I’m wondering if it might be possible just to throw them in the boots to avoid shipping costs. If not, what would be your best price shipped to Kansas City?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Orange county but I can drive them wherever if needed. They arent too big but are in the original box which is a bit large. PM me with where you need them. I'll check on shipping to.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have the CF duck tail on my 12C and love the look of it. It is impressive when the air brake pops up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts