McLaren Life banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's actually quite intimidating!!! :eek::eek::eek:

So comfortable in soft mode, I am truly shocked!!

I may be a while ;)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the first tank done LOL

Quick question if I may... The "Active" button turns on the modes you have set above, does it always return it to feather quilt quiet auto mode when not lit? I guess the main purpose is to have the ability to quickly select a mode you've previously set?

Can't stop smiling !

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
That's the idea - not sure of the answer always hit active after hitting the ignition all dials turned to the far right makes me think I am an astronaut :)

Only concern - are the tires warm for full throttle to attack the first highway on ramp:eek:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I noticed a little lack of grip :D

A fantastic first day. I'm going to win the coolest entrance to the event right up to the point I exit the car ;) Guess there's an acquired technique...

Slight downer to end the day... The door release lever fell off :rolleyes: not what you expect in a car of this ilk... Poxy plastic looking clip, not good...

·
Registered
964 Posts
Slight downer to end the day... The door release lever fell off :rolleyes: not what you expect in a car of this ilk... Poxy plastic looking clip, not good...
:( slightly annoying, on the upside it does mean you will have to drive it again :cool::cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts