McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Owner
893 Posts
I assume you are talking about the right side (in photo) of the very top portion of the blade. Must have been defective to separate like that .... get it replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
This happened during a spirited run this morning...

Has this happened to anyone before?
unotaz is that on the inside or out, the picture you've provided is not exactly clear. I must say I have not had any problems thus far, but I've only started to drive my putt-putt aka white lightning. Almost got nailed by the cops yesterday driving like a real nob, not really just driving extremely fast Yeeeee haaaaa. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I assume you are talking about the right side (in photo) of the very top portion of the blade. Must have been defective to separate like that .... get it replaced under warranty.
Limey,
Yes exactly. There are two separate plastic trim piece that is attached on top of the wiper blade itself. One of the two fell off at over 120mph yesterday....:rolleyes:

I'm getting it replaced tomorrow by my dealer.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
unotaz is that on the inside or out, the picture you've provided is not exactly clear. I must say I have not had any problems thus far, but I've only started to drive my putt-putt aka white lightning. Almost got nailed by the cops yesterday driving like a real nob, not really just driving extremely fast Yeeeee haaaaa. Cheers.....??
It's the plastic trim piece that is attached on top of the wiper blade. If you look at your car, you will see that there are two separate pieces.

Be careful around Toronto. Cops there have no sense of humor whatsoever. I know personally, having grown up in North York for a good part of 20 years before I left Toronto. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts