McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to reduce the amount of sun damage from shrinking the leather, especially the dash, when the car is parked outside. The only fitted sunshade I could find for the car is this one-piece sunshade from Protrim, which is unwieldy to store. Does anyone have feedback for this product or have a recommendation for another sunshade for their 570S/GT?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Weathertech is what I use on my other cars. Unfortunately, just checked the availability with them and they don't have one for the 570. Despite this, worth contacting them as they might be in the process, or you might be the first of many to request it. I surely would. Frank

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update: I got the Auto Heat Shield one a couple months ago. It fits the windshield very well and stores neatly on the shelf behind the seats when rolled. Unfortunately, I don't have covered parking at work (unless I park underneath a sappy tree) so lots of sun still comes in via the glass roof.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just did 70% nano ceramic tint on windshield. Light enough where you dont get bothered by cops but keeps heat and harmful UV rays out. More expensive than regualer tint but works wonders!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts