McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

On a recent test drive I was aware of some wind noise (at normal speeds) on the drivers side window, is this normal or an adjustment issue.

Thanks

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Hi,

On a recent test drive I was aware of some wind noise (at normal speeds) on the drivers side window, is this normal or an adjustment issue.

Thanks
Its an adjustment issue,they will sort it at your next visit,but best to log it with your dealer and then its down in print if you forget to mention it at service time:)

·
Registered
964 Posts
I now have a very slight wind noise after a door adjustment on the drivers door- not until larger numbers on the speedo though..;)

Originally I had difficulty closing the door and asked the dealer to adjust it, it came back and whilst the door now closes a dream, I do have a very slight wind noise.
So as mentioned above, it can be adjusted. However, for me the compromise it about spot on, although next time it's in the dealers I may see if they can go at a mid-point of the two adjustments..

·
Registered
551 Posts
I'm not hearing too well so don't have a problem with it. The wifey did notice that as of 250kmh the wind noise is that terrible she doesn't understand what I'm saying any more. From my side I'm not hearing here at any speed and find that quit comfortable.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
I'm not hearing too well so don't have a problem with it. The wifey did notice that as of 250kmh the wind noise is that terrible she doesn't understand what I'm saying any more. From my side I'm not hearing here at any speed and find that quit comfortable.
My wife doesn't understand what I'm saying anymore period,are we related ??

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Hey belg and andy c, I think that's a common trait amongst husbands and wives in actual fact men and women. I'm sure there are a lot of books which discuss this topic, like the one titled men are from Mars and women from Venus. LMFAO?. Cheers....??

·
Registered
551 Posts
I never quit understood that expression and the wife also repeats it often. It's such un unlogic expression... Two planets that far away from each other so how can we figth??? Women and logic hey?

·
Registered
312 Posts
You guys are way too funny.......laughing with tears rolling down my cheeks - this is so true, and worst of all, most of the time I find out only days later that whatever I thought was a normal conversation was just me talking to myself while she selectively ignores whatever does not fit into her perception of the universe.........lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts