McLaren Life banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Yes they will winkleman. I think it will be runout editions everywhere. After all they will need to extract as much profit as possible feom their existing model line up. Investment in new platforms will be put on hold until the market shows signs of recovery and growth.

China editions, carbon editions, track(ish) editions. Brexit editions. Should be fun.
What is a Brexit edition ??? Missing all parts that are not produced in Great Britain ? >:)

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Yes they will winkleman. I think it will be runout editions everywhere. After all they will need to extract as much profit as possible feom their existing model line up. Investment in new platforms will be put on hold until the market shows signs of recovery and growth.

China editions, carbon editions, track(ish) editions. Brexit editions. Should be fun.
The investment is made. The hybrid 570 replacement will launch later this year with deliveries starting in 2020. Still can’t see how low volume hybrids make a significant impact on the global pollution reality.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
The investment is made. The hybrid 570 replacement will launch later this year with deliveries starting in 2020. Still can’t see how low volume hybrids make a significant impact on the global pollution reality.
They don't, its just green washing ... anyway better than closing the factory gates ... and you can tell the ppl who look angrily at you in town that you drive a Hybrid

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
The exotics are all going hybrid so they can pass emission tests—especially the city driving tests which involve stop start driving — when this is electric drive the emissions are zero.
:)

·
Registered
163 Posts
All the hybrid/electric talk have me thinking the 7xxLT will be a pretty desirable car. Personally, I will likely be buying one when available. I just can’t get really excited about hybrids, and especially not all electric cars.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Hey RIC how are you?
Yes I mean whatever is already in the pipeline is going to be maxed out. It's the future models that will be under Board scrutiny, I suppose for all marques. Of course Porsche will be still reaping SUV money so they'll probably be able to stick to plan compared to others.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts