McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to head down tomorrow, staying in PB and going to two of the McLaren events. Going to be hanging out with some of our car geek friends, but otherwise, looking for things to do. Anyone want to meet up?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'll be there for the Thursday and Friday night events, also driving down from SF (but sadly, my 12C is sleeping alone in Miami...), and going to the main event on Sunday as well. Drop me a PM with your contact details, always great to meet some fellow owners! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh man, I suck you guys. I didn't even come back to look at this thread all weekend. We had our Volcano Orange 12C down there - super fun car watching and we met lots of other McLaren owners.

Next year we'll have to organize a get together? The movie and P1 reception was really fun but was a little difficult to meet others.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I met a few 12C owners, but didn't even ask about the forum, except with one person (who wasn't on the forum, ironically -- Tom, who was showing his 12C at Quail). Will try to help organize something farther in advance next time. The McLaren tent @ Concours was a huge source of good information. Will be posting more about that shortly :)

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
I was there, but missed the thread as I almost completely ignore the online world during Car Week. Too much to see, too much to do and barely any sleep as it is. Hope you all had a wonderful time - I certainly did. :)

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
785 Posts
McLaren of San Francisco will be there to show off McLaren on the 17th of August, Sunday. McLaren will show a couple of new McLarens for the first time, it should be a special event with many McLaren Owners going from what I am told (they had a number of P-1's being prepped in their service department for the event. If I can manage it, I will drive there early Sunday morning to try and find a parking space. It is a beautiful drive from Southern or Northern CA taking you all along the Pacific Coast. I am told it is the biggest and best auto show in the USA. if you are right now seeking lodging, good luck, it was sold out months ago but you can go more inland and maybe find something. I believe admission on Sunday is around $450.00 per person, plus parking, sorry food etc. EXTRA...
jessica

1 - 7 of 7 Posts