McLaren Life banner

Who's car was it?

6267 Views 33 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Peloton25
Does appear to be a factory fresh 12C out for delivery or a shakedown test. White with stealth ultralight wheels. Interior appear to have white seats, but that's probably just seat covers.

http://jalopnik.com/5846827/mclaren-crashes-factory+fresh-mp4+12c
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Stars & Stripes

Remember Oct 2011

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive exterior

Just got new delivery a few days ago

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Automotive design
See less See more
Nice stripe :) Was it your car that got crashed? Please post more pictures of yours :)
Did Mclaren do that for you, or did you have it done after delivery ?

Looks cool
Just as a matter of interest Delfs,it must be a brand new car,but did they still give you your original Vin number??? or one that concurrent with the new date of production?
Congratulations on the car!! Love the stripes. What is the significance of the shield on the door panel?
What's also noticeable to Anoraks is the panel gap between the A post and wing is back on spec.

On the other hand the panel gap might have 'surfaced' elsewhere !

You early adopters have no need to look at your A post panel gaps!
What's also noticeable to Anoraks is the panel gap between the A post and wing is back on spec.

On the other hand the panel gap might have 'surfaced' elsewhere !

You early adopters have no need to look at your A post panel gaps!
Too cold to go to he garage,so i checked some photos of mine and they look fine:)
Congratulations on the car!! Love the stripes. What is the significance of the shield on the door panel?
Just answering if Delfs is too modest,The BDRC,stands for the British racing drivers club.One of the most exclusive clubs in the world and very difficult to get in.It is definatly a whos who of motorsport and im sure you only get in if you have acheived at a high level.
Hope that was near enough Delf??:)I would suspect with the time and effort involved the badge has cost far more than the car!!!
Just as a matter of interest Delfs,it must be a brand new car,but did they still give you your original Vin number??? or one that concurrent with the new date of production?
Is a new car with a new VIN
That's what I would have wanted. :)

>8^)
ER
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.