McLaren Life banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weve all done it,but it still makes me think,then laugh loud!!
Just been to put her away for the night,and as usual lock with a well placed digit under the strake.Beep,beep,beep,
Whats wrong then? Drivers door closed? passenger door closed? boot? engine cover?No
There it is,a little CF fob sat on the passenger seat.Glad I was on my own :eek:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I really like that the mirrors turn in as an "all clear" signal. For those that don't remember their own names, like myself, it's a great sanity check to confirm you shut her down right.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Naranga, I think tight skinny orange trousers for you with a matching orange blanket, poncho style.

OK red trousers then.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
I am still in the habit of taking my key out of my pocket, getting in the car, then wondering where to put it before sticking it right back in my pocket.

Eventually all cars will be keyless and we'll get used to it I think.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
What's all the fuss just leave the fob in your pocket tight pants or not, I'm lucky I can wear white or black or for that matter white and black like a checkered flag LOL��. Cheers.....����

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What's all the fuss just leave the fob in your pocket tight pants or not, I'm lucky I can wear white or black or for that matter white and black like a checkered flag LOL��. Cheers.....����
Black and white checked pants!! You a chef in your spare time;)

Just one of those situations Ken!,I went out just to put the car away,so I had my key and house keys in my hand ,so just put them on the passenger seat for the minute I took to reverse in,thats why it was unusual,99.9% of the time I also keep them in my pocket,thats what threw me !!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.