McLaren Life banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weve all done it,but it still makes me think,then laugh loud!!
Just been to put her away for the night,and as usual lock with a well placed digit under the strake.Beep,beep,beep,
Whats wrong then? Drivers door closed? passenger door closed? boot? engine cover?No
There it is,a little CF fob sat on the passenger seat.Glad I was on my own :eek:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I really like that the mirrors turn in as an "all clear" signal. For those that don't remember their own names, like myself, it's a great sanity check to confirm you shut her down right.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
All because you don't like said fob ruining the cut of your tight red trousers eh?

See, I'm in with the in crowd now!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Naranga, I think tight skinny orange trousers for you with a matching orange blanket, poncho style.

OK red trousers then.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Naranga, I think tight skinny orange trousers for you with a matching orange blanket, poncho style.

OK red trousers then.
Ive ordered a pair of red shorts to go with my pasty white legs,should get the ladies in a fluster :D

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
What's all the fuss just leave the fob in your pocket tight pants or not, I'm lucky I can wear white or black or for that matter white and black like a checkered flag LOL��. Cheers.....����

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What's all the fuss just leave the fob in your pocket tight pants or not, I'm lucky I can wear white or black or for that matter white and black like a checkered flag LOL��. Cheers.....����
Black and white checked pants!! You a chef in your spare time;)

Just one of those situations Ken!,I went out just to put the car away,so I had my key and house keys in my hand ,so just put them on the passenger seat for the minute I took to reverse in,thats why it was unusual,99.9% of the time I also keep them in my pocket,thats what threw me !!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts