Excited now:D

Using it at Littlehavens Supercar Trackday at Dunton giving rides to the public

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Not quite being delivered Tuesday pm

Excited now:D

Using it at Littlehavens Supercar Trackday at Dunton giving rides to the public
Does your dealer have the car now Bruce,mine was finished last wedsnesday,but then has to go for the final checks,if it failed it had to back on the line.No news,so i guess it failed,maybe i will get an update on monday???
Boxer,ive suddenly become an owner on my profile?glad your ahead of the the game,but somewhat premature,feels like a child waiting for xmas,got to get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Yes Andy car is at Sevenoaks::)

Being pre del checked then full body wrap

Piston head meet Thursday

Littlehavens Supercar Charity day Rides Sunday- it's pre booked for the day
And was only announced it would be there last thursday. People paying extra to ride in Macca and creating a lot of interest. Have to say I. Am looking forward to it. Watch U tube:D

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Yes Andy car is at Sevenoaks::)

Being pre del checked then full body wrap

Piston head meet Thursday

Littlehavens Supercar Charity day Rides Sunday- it's pre booked for the day
And was only announced it would be there last thursday. People paying extra to ride in Macca and creating a lot of interest. Have to say I. Am looking forward to it. Watch U tube:D
Hi Bruce,what colour wrap are you having?is it just a short term thing?

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Just a little excited???:D
Apprehensive!! with all the problems of late i dont want my bubble bursting!!
Didnt sleep last night,but thats because of a sore throat,a few weeks ago it would have been excitement.
Lets hope everythings sorted so the next batch of customers get that buzz

·
Registered
48 Posts
Didnt sleep last night,but thats because of a sore throat,a few weeks ago it would have been excitement.
post pics once you get it ! :D !

still no Azure blue delivery ??

·
Registered
824 Posts
Well, has it arrived, the suspense is killing!!

Hope all is well and you just can't stop driving it.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Well, has it arrived, the suspense is killing!!

Hope all is well and you just can't stop driving it.
just got in,only done 30 miles,but what a stunning car ,sending tmw for gtech preparation ,but did try a corner ive used for years
carerra 3.2 41mph
964 carrera 4 46mph
996 turbo 49 mph
v8 vantage 53 mph
997 turbo 54mph
gt3 58mph
gt3rs 59mph(only tried twice,not my car)
AND 12C FIRST TIME IN THE DUSK 63mph without brake steer kicking in,im sure given a few days i can get this up ,but what stunned me more was the fact that 50yards from the exit i was travelling 20mph qiucker than ever before,the traction out of a corner is unreal for a road car

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Andy, Your statement that your post corner speed was 20 mph higher is amazing given you are 'new' to the car........wow.

Can't wait for your views after a few hundred miles.

One issue that you must comment on is the exhaust noise as it still seems a big issue, can't recall if you have the sports option.

·
Registered
83 Posts
still no Azure blue delivery ??

They should be coming, i saw a couple at MTC, looks stunning in that colour, but then again it looks stunning in any colour:rolleyes:

·
Registered
48 Posts
They should be coming, i saw a couple at MTC, looks stunning in that colour, but then again it looks stunning in any colour:rolleyes:
i hope one of those are mine and ready to be shipped to me hahah.. i wish... do they ever ship earlier than expected? :rolleyes:

but according to what ive been told week 41.. 22 Days left.. i also added couple of more days for some delays..

1 - 20 of 641 Posts