McLaren Life banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got word my 765LT Spider left the factory. It spent over 2 months at MSO after it rolled off the production line end of april. I did my spec via zoom with MSO July 2021. I kind of went way overboard and was told its the highest spec coupe or spider to be built. Not that means anything but guess that's the reason for taking so long at MSO to finish it.

I cant share to many details as I want it to be a surprise. I choose full body carbon but did something special to it as I know there are at least 2 spiders and a few coupes I have seen online in gloss full carbon. I was able to lock in special finish that will be unique to me that no one else can select in the future with hope of using it on the P1 replacement if I am that lucky to get one.

If anyone is local in OC, CA my dealer will to a unveiling of the car once its ready to be delivered.

If anyone else has full body carbon option I live to see some pics. I am sure there are more then just 2 out there so far.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you I was scheduled to get it Feb then mclaren shut down all of production and pushed it to july

Excited for you to get your car! As many have said on here before, the 765 is an amazing machine! Can't wait to see your spec!
$714K was est not sure if it will come to that exact # plus have to add the the freight fees so maybe $720K

Looking forward to seeing this! Can I ask what the final MSRP was?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Just got word my 765LT Spider left the factory. It spent over 2 months at MSO after it rolled off the production line end of april. I did my spec via zoom with MSO July 2021. I kind of went way overboard and was told its the highest spec coupe or spider to be built. Not that means anything but guess that's the reason for taking so long at MSO to finish it.

I cant share to many details as I want it to be a surprise. I choose full body carbon but did something special to it as I know there are at least 2 spiders and a few coupes I have seen online in gloss full carbon. I was able to lock in special finish that will be unique to me that no one else can select in the future with hope of using it on the P1 replacement if I am that lucky to get one.

If anyone is local in OC, CA my dealer will to a unveiling of the car once its ready to be delivered.

If anyone else has full body carbon option I live to see some pics. I am sure there are more then just 2 out there so far.
Sounds Great, I‘m also in the full carbon camp and can‘t wait to get mine (hopefully august).

·
Registered
274 Posts

By the way: With yours there are 4 full CF spiders in this forum that I know of.

·
Registered
650S Spider
30 Posts

Can't wait to see it. Based on another thread on this forum I think I own the 650S Spider you spec'd. I can confirm you have great taste.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow yes that was my MSO 650 Spider i did P1 seats i that car. I had mclaren make me the paint to match my lambo it was called electric blue. Hope your enjoying it

Can't wait to see it. Based on another thread on this forum I think I own the 650S Spider you spec'd. I can confirm you have great taste.

View attachment 220930

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
congrats mine just got to port should have it in 7 to 10 days just got the sticker today $767K but that might not be final I think some things got charged wrong my dealer is working it out with MSO so I dont want to post the wrong sticker

Sounds Great, I‘m also in the full carbon camp and can‘t wait to get mine (hopefully august).

1 - 20 of 135 Posts