McLaren Life banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking for a white 12C coupe, loaded, steel brakes, let me know, have a line on a good one.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PM sent

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone else looking for a white loaded non-cc brake car?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone make a deal on the car I mentioned?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is the best deal around, mint car, was my 2nd choice. Have pm'd alot of tire kickers, but car seems to still be for sale. Get off the fence and ride man!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
It is the best deal around, mint car, was my 2nd choice. Have pm'd alot of tire kickers, but car seems to still be for sale. Get off the fence and ride man!
So why is it not selling, there must be something wrong with it? Could it be the price or the fact that it's white, which as you know I love. If I only hadn't bought mine, where is this car located? Cheers....??

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So why is it not selling, there must be something wrong with it? Could it be the price or the fact that it's white, which as you know I love. If I only hadn't bought mine, where is this car located? Cheers....����
Well price is not too high. And I mentioned it was white, so why pm me if you don't like white? Think some are thinking I know of a high MSRP car below 200k, if so I would have bought it.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Well price is not too high. And I mentioned it was white, so why pm me if you don't like white? Think some are thinking I know of a high MSRP car below 200k, if so I would have bought it.
I love white it was clearly stated in my quote, unless I can't read but I could have sworn that I said I love white. I do like to have a drink once and awhile okay a lot but I'm pretty sure that's what I wrote. Cheers......??

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did not say you didn't like white, I was referring to the people sending me messages. I think I hit the nail on the head in my other post.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Car is sold. Another nice grey one coming up. As soon as I have info will share.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts