McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Sussex ( hove )
Great fun place ( country road's ):) I will over the week end post about my drive to Italy to pick up my 458 SORRY FOR THE DALAY

·
Registered
43 Posts
My couch... Hollywood Hills, California.

·
Registered
33 Posts
In Vegas for the memorial weekend!!!!

Above&Beyond, Armin Van Buren, cosmic Gate... if those names means sumthin to anyone here ...

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
Adlon kempinski in Berlin , my favourite hotel in the world .
Been living in my suite for 11 weeks now !

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Yesterday at the MTC inner sanctum,spending an hour on my own with something that will take the automotive world by storm!
And the night before at the MTC with most of the F1 team who are very well informed about the 12c,that place never stops!! at least a dozen guys working on the next CF addition to the race car and they looked like they were just starting at 11.30pm

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yesterday at the MTC inner sanctum,spending an hour on my own with something that will take the automotive world by storm!
And the night before at the MTC with most of the F1 team who are very well informed about the 12c,that place never stops!! at least a dozen guys working on the next CF addition to the race car and they looked like they were just starting at 11.30pm
Come on then Andy spill the beans with us mere mortals we wont tell Big Ron you told us

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Come on then Andy spill the beans with us mere mortals we wont tell Big Ron you told us
Chris,i can only tell what is already out there,sorry.One think i can say is that nobody knows the stats or the powertrain,but they do know it will smash every track record there has ever been for a road car,and not by a little margin,by a combination of aero,power and lightness.Because they know no-body else has a combination of all three !!

·
Registered
82 Posts
In the western suburbs of Melbourne Australia, studying for a fluid dynamics test on boundary layers. Interesting stuff. :eek:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Bangkok Thailand, just finishing my month holiday here.

Back to Canada next week to order my Spider in Toronto. Can't wait

·
Registered
182 Posts
IT will be a bit of a shock when you first put your foot down,compared to your DD that is:D
Welcome!!!
Hello Andy,

Thanks for the welcome message.

Indeed it will be a shock to go from 35C to near zero! The McLaren dealer in Toronto emailed me yesterday that a snowstorm was brewing. Brrr.

Being a native French speaker (Montreal) wat is a "DD" that you mention in your message??

Cheers

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Hello Andy,

Thanks for the welcome message.

Indeed it will be a shock to go from 35C to near zero! The McLaren dealer in Toronto emailed me yesterday that a snowstorm was brewing. Brrr.

Being a native French speaker (Montreal) wat is a "DD" that you mention in your message??

Cheers
Daily Driver,your XJ,quite a change from that !!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
23 Participants
Archie Adams
McLaren Life
McLaren Life is the best McLaren forum to discuss reliability, problems & more for supercar models like the F1, P1, 570, 650, 12C, and 720S!
Full Forum Listing