McLaren Life banner

121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Doing my best to totally ruin the “cool factor” of the 675. Was on a group drive recently where a pro photog tagged along. Even with a pro, this is the best I could do. Hahah. The car, sadly, does not make the man in this case.

·
Registered
52 Posts
It may be hard to compete, Wolfturbo, but you’ve just quickly shown that you certainly can. Hahah. Killer combo you have there. Absolutely incredible looking. People say I’m biased when I say that the 675 is the 2nd best looking modern McLaren (P1 is tops for me), but I had that opinion before I bought it. I had a deposit on a 600LTS and was toying with the idea of a 720SS as well, but at the end of the day, the 675 just does more for me.

·
@ChaseZimmerman
297 Posts
People say I’m biased when I say that the 675 is the 2nd best looking modern McLaren (P1 is tops for me), but I had that opinion before I bought it. I had a deposit on a 600LTS and was toying with the idea of a 720SS as well, but at the end of the day, the 675 just does more for me.
Couldn't agree more with this statement. Obviously most of us 675LT owners are going to say the same... but at the end of the day, we could all easily pickup a 720S if we wanted to have the newer, more refined car. I think there is a reason we chose to stay with the 675.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Couldn't agree more with this statement. Obviously most of us 675LT owners are going to say the same... but at the end of the day, we could all easily pickup a 720S if we wanted to have the newer, more refined car. I think there is a reason we chose to stay with the 675.
Yes!

Reactions: bassplayrr

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hear, hear! Ownership is always a spectrum, but based on my personal experience, most of us didn’t end up here owning a 675 because it’s “all we could do.” I, very deliberately, chose the 675 despite many others being in my ballpark. I chose the 675 because it’s... just something special. If others won’t agree, oh well. To each his/her own. In the meantime, I do think we know something they don’t. :p

·
Registered
52 Posts
Oh, dear Jebus, I just realized that the stripes in the orange are exposed weave CF. Can we be friends? And you appear to be younger than me... please don’t tell my Mom. I just convinced her that my dropping out of college “worked out.” Amazing spec dude.

·
Registered
48 Posts
^^ Wow, I didn't realize that was CF either. Incredible!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
The title of the thread is a good question . Where are the 675’s?

normal hpde day yesterday and every variant of a Mac car was present except for 675. (In attendance with the open passing group was12c, 570, 650, multiple 720’s,3 x Senna, p1)

🙈🤷‍♂️

121 - 140 of 147 Posts