Looks great!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Just added a NA manual partner to the 675LT
View attachment 205065
Very nice. Still have the RS?
No actually sold the RS, been driving the MAC more .............I keep no more than 4 cars at a time for me I like to drive them. 2 fun cars and 2 DD’s. Also I finally locked down the best manual with a GT motor/numbered speedster to partner with the 675LT my reasoning .....well that’s what I told the wife:)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
I would love to hear your driving impressions of the speedster.
Well so far 50 miles the gear box is from the 911R 6 speed and silky smooth. Unfortunately, I have not busted 9k RPM due to break in procedures for me is a full tank gas a couple hundred miles:)

The suspension for a GT car set up a little softer not a bone jarring ride, and appropriate for the Speedster. The transmission as I said is the ticket, and all the throws are short. The engine speaks for itself a 9k RPM flat 6, and I played around to 6k it moves through the gears really well. I’ve had mainly GT cars, and it’s great to have a convertible manual NA. The engine sound with the top down is amazing because of the music from the flat 6. All around so far very impressed, it’s a special car drive wise, and looks amazing in person pictures don’t give it justice. The 991 series was my fav, and the bloated 922 with the digital dash not my cup of tee. The only other Porsche I would want is the R, but the Speedster is the ticket.

101 - 120 of 147 Posts