McLaren Life banner

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
I think at the rate of renewed interest in the best most badass mclaren, there won’t be much on the market moving forward and (already) prices are trending upwards

·
@ChaseZimmerman
275 Posts
Since Ronnie took the Fistral car, I ended up looking more closely at the Mexico Blue car they had available. Test drove it today and fell in love. Signed the paperwork and left a deposit. Looking forward to picking up the car shortly!

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Since Ronnie took the Fistral car, I ended up looking more closely at the Mexico Blue car they had available. Test drove it today and fell in love. Signed the paperwork and left a deposit. Looking forward to picking up the car shortly!
trading in the 12c? damn you guys are buying all these 675lt up. i am lucky i am not closer to dealers i would be looking at an upgrade from my 570s too easily probably

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congrats! Its a nice one.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
180 Posts
Buy buy buy!!! All buyers are in for the treat of their lifetimes. All the ones purchased are great choices. I have repeatedly gushed over this car and for exceptionally good reason. I am actually in the process of buying another McLaren myself ... will reveal what it is if and when the deal gets done.

·
@ChaseZimmerman
275 Posts
trading in the 12c? damn you guys are buying all these 675lt up. i am lucky i am not closer to dealers i would be looking at an upgrade from my 570s too easily probably
I am actually keeping the 12C for now. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, lol! Definitely suggest driving the 675LT if you have any interest. All I can say is, WOW! It's amazing!

Congrats! Its a nice one.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks man! Appreciate it. Enjoy yours... the amount of MSO options your car has is insane!

Buy buy buy!!! All buyers are in for the treat of their lifetimes. All the ones purchased are great choices. I have repeatedly gushed over this car and for exceptionally good reason. I am actually in the process of buying another McLaren myself ... will reveal what it is if and when the deal gets done.
Thank you! Good luck with your purchase as well!

·
Registered
2015 Lamborghini Aventador
71 Posts
Awesome choice 👌🏻 One of my favorites that have popped up recently.

Having two Mac’s is a good problem to have 😛

·
@ChaseZimmerman
275 Posts
Awesome choice 👌🏻 One of my favorites that have popped up recently.

Having two Mac’s is a good problem to have 😛
Thanks! Tell that to my wife, lol! She thinks I'm nuts!

·
Registered
2015 Lamborghini Aventador
71 Posts
Thanks! Tell that to my wife, lol! She thinks I'm nuts!
Haha. Just tell her it’s essential to own two. While one Mclaren is in the shop you’ll need the other to drive 😅

Reactions: Spr

·
@ChaseZimmerman
275 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Mexico Blue is an incredible color. I apparently introduced it to McLaren and they've loved it ever since. To this day, people think my car is brand new, not 8000 miles and 5 years old! So congrats!

·
@ChaseZimmerman
275 Posts
Mexico Blue is an incredible color. I apparently introduced it to McLaren and they've loved it ever since. To this day, people think my car is brand new, not 8000 miles and 5 years old! So congrats!
If that's the case, I owe you a big thank you! I'm obsessed with the color! Actually saw an old 911 in Mexico Blue today and I must say the colors are almost identical.

Reactions: neoprufrok

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
If that's the case, I owe you a big thank you! I'm obsessed with the color! Actually saw an old 911 in Mexico Blue today and I must say the colors are almost identical.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
MEX Blue is a very cool color, and it’s a historic Pcar color. My buddies GT2S we were driving tail of the dragon.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Yeah when I got the allocation I immediately knew I wanted Mexico Blue. They sent me two different paint samples.. the first one was way off. I had given the paint code and everything. Apparently it looked so good that even Lewis Hamilton's dad wanted his 675 in that color when he saw mine in the MSO shop. At least that's what they told me.

I at one point had both my 675 and a 991.2 GT3 manual in Mexico Blue - the porsche one looked just a little deeper blue. It was interesting, but there was a difference. I'll see if I can find the picture.

81 - 100 of 108 Posts