McLaren Life banner

61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats, very envious! Would love a Fistral blue LTS, but alas none came to Australia. The ones here are mainly boring black or woosie white :(

·
Registered
196 Posts
Congrats Ronnie. Way to move quickly when you see something you like. Well done!

·
@ChaseZimmerman
275 Posts
Haha! I went to Newport to buy this car and they just said they sold it to you! Had no idea you were on the forums here. Congrats and enjoy it in good health! I'm heading to test drive the Mexico Blue car tomorrow morning!

Reactions: Topcarbon

·
Registered
126 Posts
Haha! I went to Newport to buy this car and they just said they sold it to you! Had no idea you were on the forums here. Congrats and enjoy it in good health! I'm heading to test drive the Mexico Blue car tomorrow morning!
Lol, thanks! They did mention someone was heading over to see the car. The Mexico blue was my 2nd choice, i like the orange seats and mso fender louvers. Happy shopping!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
Newport did an inspection and replaced some parts to qualify for ext warranty. Im not sure about the specifics.

Sounds like it's good to qualify then! What a deal! I asked because I know the other NG spider needed 10k of work to get it to qualify - and this looks much nicer. Enjoy in good health

·
Registered
8 Posts
For those who have visited Newport for the blue cars, is the VO spider in their showroom? It looks expensive compared to the rest on the market, maybe too much so, but assume it looks great in the flesh?

·
Registered
462 Posts
For those who have visited Newport for the blue cars, is the VO spider in their showroom? It looks expensive compared to the rest on the market, maybe too much so, but assume it looks great in the flesh?
the one at Maserati of Newport?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yes, my bad, saw Newport and thought it was the same dealer :)
Huge msrp
No miles
Probably still a little high
Newport has two(unbelievably)roof scoop 675lts. The one grey has a funny spec, no carbon side plates but a roof scoop.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Huge msrp
No miles
Probably still a little high
Newport has two(unbelievably)roof scoop 675lts. The one grey has a funny spec, no carbon side plates but a roof scoop.
Yep the titanium and chicane grey one. Asking a lot for those.

·
Registered
2015 Lamborghini Aventador
71 Posts
I did! being loaded and delivered this week.
Congrats! That was a very nice spec. Loved all the gloss carbon!!. Was priced fairly with exceptionallly low miles.

Reactions: customryder
61 - 80 of 108 Posts