McLaren Life banner

41 - 60 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
a fistral blue at Newport looks dang loaded only 209 for a spider with 2k miles

not my fav color but dang looks good with carbon top and tonneau as well
This is beautiful. There must be evidence of track use or something to be priced so low. Newport isn't likely to have priced this one incorrectly.

·
Registered
475 Posts
This is beautiful. There must be evidence of track use or something to be priced so low. Newport isn't likely to have priced this one incorrectly.
Track use = more asking price.
I get that

·
Registered
40 Posts
Track use = lower asking price if the car is beat up cosmetically

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
It has 10,000 + Miles on the odometer.

It's the best looking 675 of all.

·
Registered
2015 Lamborghini Aventador
71 Posts
I have only seen two cars with a full carbon convertible roof besides the obviously full-bodied carbon ones pretty rare!
Yes very rare...full gloss CF exterior and interior

·
Registered
197 Posts
Great looking until you open the door and see all the tacky blue trim inside. To each their own, but I can't see for the life of me how or why someone would pay to spec that!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Great looking until you open the door and see all the tacky blue trim inside. To each their own, but I can't see for the life of me how or why someone would pay to spec that!!!
You are right, I wouldn’t
But the smiles from driving would overshadow it. And from the savings
On price you could colored anyway you wish

Reactions: dvandentop

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
yeah a little over the top on blue the switches would be about It for me. but still an amazing spec for the price would love to see window sticker pricing for all options

·
Registered
180 Posts
Those MSO blue dials are some of the best things about that car. These are McLaren LTs for heavens sake. Maybe we all should get boring colors/options. If you saw it in person you would love it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Rare and it looks so good
And damn, 500k sticker now 209k? Seems like stealing
Saw the car and drives good after 4 yr service, new tires, and certification replaced parts all done. Most of the car has clearbra too. There are a couple items that need work on but its quite a deal I put a deposit down today

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Saw the car and drives good after 4 yr service, new tires, and certification replaced parts all done. Most of the car has clearbra too. There are a couple items that need work on but its quite a deal I put a deposit down today

awesome figured at that price would go quick.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts

congrats . As I previously said . It’s the beat looking 675 with a very high msrp

·
Registered
475 Posts

Congratulations

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Thanks guys. 492k sticker

I know . I was the original owner . I had a 675 coupe at the time . i had to sell this spidershortly after taking delivery because of 675 carbon spider (which eventually fell through because mclaren got a little greedy with me ). I would’ve never sold it so quickly if it wasn’t for the 675 carbon spider .

Congrats on the car. I was going to wait a a couple of weeks and jump at it. (Second one I’ve lost at Mac Newport by waiting ).

Reactions: neoprufrok and Spr

·
Registered
361 Posts
I don't even like verts but strongly considered driving up to newport to drive it and if I liked it F it, but had work. meh.

·
Registered
180 Posts

Awesome car. Awesome deal. Great decision.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I know . I was the original owner . I had a 675 coupe at the time . i had to sell this spidershortly after taking delivery because of 675 carbon spider (which eventually fell through because mclaren got a little greedy with me ). I would’ve never sold it so quickly if it wasn’t for the 675 carbon spider .

Congrats on the car. I was going to wait a a couple of weeks and jump at it. (Second one I’ve lost at Mac Newport by waiting ).
To me, that says a lot about the car
All positive

·
Registered
131 Posts

Oh nice job on the spec then! Yea i was torn between 720 and the 675 last yr and went with the 720.

·
Registered
2015 Lamborghini Aventador
71 Posts

Congrats on such a badass ride! Love the color!

41 - 60 of 108 Posts