McLaren Life banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was told that using spacers is a bad idea....no personal experience. Nervous about doing it. Went with 305’s in the rear and 245’s in the front....R888R’s and made a huge difference in the look in terms of stance.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I got a set of these spacers from SRM Autosports last week and I must say I am very happy with them...excellent quality and easy to install. Fortunately, I'm only about 100 miles from SRM Autosports so I ordered the spacers and had them the next day. I definitely wanted the stock wheels to be pushed out further but did not want to go too far so I opted for a 12mm/15mm setup. I absolutely LOVE the way the car looks now....huge improvement in the stance.

I also found a noticeable improvement in the cars handling when corning/turning. Maybe it's just me but it feels a lot more planted and stable then it did before. Nice added bonus to the improved stance.

Anyhow, it was raining when I put these on last week so I unfortunately didn't get a "before" photo so you can see the difference after the spacers were installed. Although, I'm pretty sure we all know what these cars looks like stock.:LOL:

·
Owner
775 Posts
Shardul,
Thorney shows a spacer that has a little groove, so that it fits flat on the McLaren. Do yours have the groove; or do yours sit/mount flat?
What is total price, U.S. shipping, and do you take Paypal?

·
Vendor
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Our spacers fit flat on the disc. If they did not seat flat all you would see is complaints posted on this thread.
Our spacers are lights and weight 11 oz since all the excess material is machined out. Not like the ones sold by other vendors.
Price is $399 plus ship and we payment via Paypal or CC invoice only.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I purchased a set of these in 15MM front/rear and recommend them. Good fit, finish, packaging, shipping, and communication. No pics yet, but the wheels are as flush as you see in the previous posts.

·
Registered
213 Posts
15MM rears installed behind superlight rims, 2017 Trackpack. 295 PS4s rears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm still very happy with my 15mm all around, with ~6000mi aggressive miles on them. Treadwear is normal.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts