McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
C A R B O N
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I After having a conversation with a few customers other than McLaren about wheel spacers and longer Titanium Bolts. I was wondering what the interest or opinion was here about adding spacers to bring the wheel more flush to the fender opening. We are considering offering Hub Centric wheel spacers in 7075 T6 Aluminum with a black anodized coating in 10, 15 and 20mm length in a companion set with 36, 41 and 46mm TI wheel bolts.

Same will be offered for our Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche titanium wheel bolts.

Please reply with input or interest.

David

·
C A R B O N
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That sounds interesting David, I already have a set but I'd be interested in hearing about the cost. Cheers........����
The cost shown below would be package as a "Kit" with Titanium wheel bolts. The bolts would be matching the to MSO version with the floating washer and T80 TORX head.

2.....10mm hub spacers, Black anodized
2.... 15mm hub spacers, Black anodized
10 ..36mm t80 head bolts, .
10 ..41mm t80 head bolts,
1 ....T80 TORX Male Socket
2.....Titanium wheel hanger bolts.
$879 in Polished or Raw Titanium, $939.00 in Black TN Titanium.

2.....15mm hub spacers, Black anodized
2.... 20mm hub spacers, Black anodized
10 ..41mm t80 head bolts, .
10 ..46mm t80 head bolts,
1 ....T80 TORX Male Socket
2.....Titanium wheel hanger bolts.
$929 in Polished or Raw Titanium, $989.00 in Black TN Titanium

Still less than the MSO Bolt only option.

It will be possible to order individual portions of the kits or a spacer set with high grade steel extended length bolts. Just let me know directly as we can put something together.

Pics below show the Ti bolt design ( will be a ball seat as required not a taper as shown )

David

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I After having a conversation with a few customers other than McLaren about wheel spacers and longer Titanium Bolts. I was wondering what the interest or opinion was here about adding spacers to bring the wheel more flush to the fender opening. We are considering offering Hub Centric wheel spacers in 7075 T6 Aluminum with a black anodized coating in 10, 15 and 20mm length in a companion set with 36, 41 and 46mm TI wheel bolts.

Same will be offered for our Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche titanium wheel bolts.

Please reply with input or interest.

David
I recently acquired the BONOSS wheel spacers which are great and highly recommended.. www.bonoss.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts