McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Danville Concours (September 15-16, 2012) - hosts the 2nd annual "Tour d'Elegance" for Parkinson's Research and Patient Care -- bring your own vintage, collectible or modern day wheels OR drive in our "Thrill Ride" - a selection of luxury and exotics including Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Fisker, Porsche, etc. - register at www.danville-delegance.org

Attachments

·
Registered
886 Posts
Location?

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Danville is about 35 minutes east of San Francisco. I think the event might be at the Blackhawk golf course.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I live in Castro Valley, I think I'll be able to roll up in the McLaren :~)>

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hope you can do the ride in your McLaren! The OEMs signed on for the "Thrill Ride" portion so far include McLaren, Fisker, Porsche, Lamborghini and Audi R8...waiting to see if we'll be adding a Ferrari too -- those interested in enjoying a day in these cars can sign up for the "Thrill Ride" or drive their own in the "tour" -- it's gonna be a great drive and great day! www.danville-delegance.org

·
Registered
173 Posts
WOW..that stirs up memories. I lived in Walnut Creek in 1983...right next door. Looks like a great day to be had by all...have a great time!

·
Registered
983 Posts
WOW..that stirs up memories. I lived in Walnut Creek in 1983...right next door. Looks like a great day to be had by all...have a great time!
lol... and I wasn't even 1 year old then...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts