McLaren Life banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Wow, really? I'm not in the US unfortunately but if that's the case that would mean Mclaren are unofficially giving huge discounts. Or where these advertised at these prices?
More a thing of US dealers that want to hit certain numbers and need to get several cars off the lot ... think mostly these high discounts are tied to one special car and there is some reason behind it ... demo car, some car they needed to take to get a certain quota etc ... it’s mostly sth. Like that ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I got a couple of interesting offers on well equipped spider and coupe. I'm trying to figure out what is a good deal right now.

Both new 2020 performance models. Similarly equipped. Gorilla glass coupe, electro-glass spider. Electric seats. Sports exhaust. Upgraded stereo. 360 cameras. MSO paddles. Spider has electric steering column but coupe has super light wheel rims (so basically almost same).

Coupe sticker 365 for 280. Spider 376 for 320. Wondering if people are scoring better deals right now.
Would you mind sending me a PM and share which dealer is offering the coupe for that price? I haven't been offered anything remotely close. If you're not interested, I'll take it :)

·
2012 MP4-12C
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Would you mind sending me a PM and share which dealer is offering the coupe for that price? I haven't been offered anything remotely close. If you're not interested, I'll take it :)
Thanks. Bug me in a day. I'm still sitting on the fence, and if I dont pull the trigger I'll pass the info along.

·
Registered
25 Posts
There's a couple 2020 Spider's brand new for around $80K off. There was one for $100K off but it sold. It's making me very tempted to trade my 2018 in.
Would you mind sharing which dealers have new spiders for $80k off?
Also, any info on the car/dealership that sold one for $100k off as a reference point?
Thanks!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts