McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we all know what the Fezza should not have been called so what should it have been called?

Come on let's have serious suggestions.

I struggle as the Enzo was pretty good. LaShuttupyourface beyond reason.

My best is La V12 VeloceElectricito Shuttupyourface

·
Registered
432 Posts
Easy... F70.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Well we all know what the Fezza should not have been called so what should it have been called?

Come on let's have serious suggestions.

I struggle as the Enzo was pretty good. LaShuttupyourface beyond reason.

My best is La V12 VeloceElectricito Shuttupyourface
the Berlusconi?

kind of a cross between berlinetta, and the designers name...

or maybe just a hybrid halfwit politician?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Grand Prix weekend??? Or Tennis ?? Or just sunning yourself ??:)
Coming in the weekend before the Gran Prix, staying til Tuesday morning after. Sure we will do some sunning! We might have a couple backing out, so we may have room for 2 more in the Hotel de Paris section. I can put you in touch with the guy organizing it if you would like.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Coming in the weekend before the Gran Prix, staying til Tuesday morning after. Sure we will do some sunning! We might have a couple backing out, so we may have room for 2 more in the Hotel de Paris section. I can put you in touch with the guy organizing it if you would like.
Might be worth a look,just for the weekend,but might be too soon for me this year,thanks for the offer:)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Well I'm glad that all of the Yankees didn't say F150, never liked that one either F70 is the way to go. I also enjoyed 6th addition of the La to Andys P2 which makes it sound like a dog, I'm not saying that it's a dog but it's definitely not a P1 either. Cheers....??

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Ferrari Edsel comes to mind.

Ferrari LaEdsel, your ultimate performance automobile. The epitomy of supercar taste for the discerning supercar aficionado.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Ladies and Gentlemen, the new Ferrari Bunga Bunga

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I've got it, I'm not sure if its already been mentioned or used for that matter. Well I'm going to give it a try Ghepardo the worlds fastest land animal. I would have preferred giving the name to the Mac, but they seem to like letters and numbers. On the other hand maybe it should be reserved for the next generation Bugatti. Oh well there it is LaGhepardo. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
824 Posts
Saw it at Geneva today.

From some angles it looks good, but from the other 75%, it just doesn’t work – awkward, un-aerodynamic, contrived, over the top, style over performance, just some of my initial reactions.

But, it has to be said, the biggest queues and interest were for the “THE”.

McLaren is a great brand with a far superior product, but McLaren must realise that they have 70 years of catching up to match Ferrari.

Despite their products being superior by an un-definable magnitude, history and provenance will always sway the Ferrari fans, who still believe that Kim Johg-Il and Hugo Chavez are great role models.

·
Administrator
2,721 Posts
Saw it at Geneva today.

From some angles it looks good, but from the other 75%, it just doesn’t work – awkward, un-aerodynamic, contrived, over the top, style over performance, just some of my initial reactions.

But, it has to be said, the biggest queues and interest were for the “THE”..
I was was in Geneva yesterday. Overall agree with your views on the LaFa.

In terms of the original question, should have been called the Enzo II

1 - 20 of 28 Posts