McLaren Life banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12C + 540C
64 Posts
This thing starts everything I own and even my buddies 5.7L Pickup!
i have a similiar one. 3-4 Jumps easily possible !

·
Registered
147 Posts
Here is what I keep with me:
  • In the passenger area
    • 2 of those tools for breaking windows and cutting seatbelts free; one for each door pocket thingy.
    • Cell phone charge cable
  • In the frunk
    • Can of window cleaner
    • A few towels for cleaning the windows
    • Whatever tool thingies came with the car
    • Spare jacket
    • A few toys to give out if there are excited kids
    • Bottled water

·
2012 MP4-12C
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
If you're going to lug that around, you may as well just upgrade to a lead acid battery! 😁
That's why I got a combo unit. It's not too heavy, but tire pressure was a thing on my original Pirellis. They would regularly go down after a several days, and finding a gas station to pump air got annoying. My latest set of PS4S do not have any tire pressure leak so my need for it has mostly evaporated.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Silly question but ill ask regardless: Is a car fire extinguisher really needed on these cars? I am worried that the extinguisher that blow up due to extreme high temperature. I have my car garaged most of the time but there are times i have it parked outside. Given the crazy summers we have had lately, its normal for it to get above 100 deg outside. Thoughts?

·
Registered
'15 650S Coupe, Aurora Blue
474 Posts
Silly question but ill ask regardless: Is a car fire extinguisher really needed on these cars? I am worried that the extinguisher that blow up due to extreme high temperature. I have my car garaged most of the time but there are times i have it parked outside. Given the crazy summers we have had lately, its normal for it to get above 100 deg outside. Thoughts?
That is why we are recommending the Element Fire Stick, nothing to blow up, weighs NOTHING and a very compact design.... It never "expires" so it is always ready to use... Really can't go wrong with it....

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
if theres a fire im okay with it burning. excuse to get something new LOL

21 - 33 of 33 Posts