McLaren Life banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We had a little fun here at Fabspeed over the weekend with some special guests, American musician, rapper, songwriter, actor, record producer, and author, Ice-T, his Wife Coco and their daughter Chanel

I got In contact with a very good friend of mine few months ago when I found out he was planning his annual The HUNT Rally, I told him we had to be part of this....

The HUNT Rally was formed in 2014 for the sole purpose of creating a multi-day car rally without giving up a full week of one's life. The owner/organizer Seth Rose being a veteran participant in Bullrun Rally, and having won that contest twice, has developed the 'perfect storm.'

The Hunt offers a 3 day Rally which include Hotels, Dining, Parties, Events, and plenty of swag along the way.
the HUNT is a Rally with a twist! We have a SCAVENGER HUNT application that works with Apple iOS / Android devices. The participants were given clues to destinations and photograph challenges along with Q&A to accumulate points and compete for 1st,2nd,3rd Place!

Some of the events along the way involved, Dyno runs and lunch here at Fabspeed, Night Club Party, Air field runway drags and tons of fun along the way!

Cant Wait for next year as a few of us here plan to run with them!

Next Rally is April 2020. Sign ups are happening now!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts