Discussion Starter #1
This:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice Picture Mark,but what does happen ? It RAINS :confused:
It only lasted 30 minutes. Actually started a couple fires, blame my Ferrari. :D

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wouldn't do that to your beautiful Scud!!,and your 458 was safely out of the area I assume :D
I meant the lightning did. It started up in the hills, to the left of the picture. Yes 458 was at home, 12C at my Mom's home. No worries. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mark, I raised it back up..hopefully that fixed the rubbing issues. Have you seen any signs of rubbing since?
I haven't driven it in a couple of months. There is some squeeking noises though when driving it on the road. I am guessing the fronts are rubbing a bit??

One reason I never lower my cars, lowering just doesn't work for normal street driving.

I might try the stock wheels, and see if it makes a difference as soon as Spring shows up.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You haven't driven it in a couple months!?!? Do you need me to come out and drive it for you? :)
It would be nice if you Seattle guys came down here once in a while! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Great picture - frame that.

When I switched to 599 wheels on the 612 the first time under hard braking the car felt like it hit a deer.

Sessenta owners complained about the wheels causing issues.

Larger tires / wheels can really upset the suspension ... rolling the fender may work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts