McLaren Life banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning, has anyone seen in person a 720S in ceramic grey or owns one. What are your thoughts. Does the color have a lot of purple/lavender in it?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bump.

Im speccing my 720S next week and was contemplating this color. Would appreciate any input from those who've seen the color in person.

thanks

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
on a 600LT it looked good - did not see it on a 720s yet

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good Morning, has anyone seen in person a 720S in ceramic grey or owns one. What are your thoughts. Does the color have a lot of purple/lavender in it?
I looked at this ceramic grey 720s in Charlotte three days ago

The car was outside and it was pretty cloudy, I was surprised how lavender it was...its like a milky lavender color. The color is more lavender in person than in the pics.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I looked at this ceramic grey 720s in Charlotte three days ago

The car was outside and it was pretty cloudy, I was surprised how lavender it was...its like a milky lavender color. The color is more lavender in person than in the pics.
I have seen that one as well, under certain light it looks like the Ceramic Grey you are thinking, under direct light it does have more of a lavender flavor to it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I thought I really liked and wanted the Ceramic Grey colour and got the quote, it is an expensive colour !! fortunately my local dealer got a new 720 in CG and in the flesh I didn't like it at all just a bit of a weird colour so def need to see it live IMO FWIW (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts