McLaren Life banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning, has anyone seen in person a 720S in ceramic grey or owns one. What are your thoughts. Does the color have a lot of purple/lavender in it?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bump.

Im speccing my 720S next week and was contemplating this color. Would appreciate any input from those who've seen the color in person.

thanks

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
on a 600LT it looked good - did not see it on a 720s yet

·
Registered
18 Posts
Good Morning, has anyone seen in person a 720S in ceramic grey or owns one. What are your thoughts. Does the color have a lot of purple/lavender in it?
I looked at this ceramic grey 720s in Charlotte three days ago

The car was outside and it was pretty cloudy, I was surprised how lavender it was...its like a milky lavender color. The color is more lavender in person than in the pics.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I looked at this ceramic grey 720s in Charlotte three days ago

The car was outside and it was pretty cloudy, I was surprised how lavender it was...its like a milky lavender color. The color is more lavender in person than in the pics.
I have seen that one as well, under certain light it looks like the Ceramic Grey you are thinking, under direct light it does have more of a lavender flavor to it.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I thought I really liked and wanted the Ceramic Grey colour and got the quote, it is an expensive colour !! fortunately my local dealer got a new 720 in CG and in the flesh I didn't like it at all just a bit of a weird colour so def need to see it live IMO FWIW (y)

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have a ceramic grey 720s. In most light it looks grey, but in some light it has a faint blue tint to it. I've never seen the lavender color that people speak of in this thread, but I do understand that different people perceive color differently (the famous gold versus black striped dress on the internet). I get compliments on the color all the time from folks. And of course I think it's beautiful!

·
Owner
479 Posts
I saw this color in Hong Kong - I thought it was lavender, but the owner said it was ceramic grey. He said at first he didn't like it but that it was growing on him.
The car looks lavender, plain and simple - I don't know why they call it ceramic grey.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i was so in between the silica white and ceramic gray at the end.. very nice color in person.. but very dull under sun

1 - 16 of 16 Posts