McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe somebody can help me with this... i have an almost brand new 2103 12c and the other day by accident i noticed the passenger floormat was extremely wet (towards the left front corner) and i hadnt spilled anything.. Further inspection showed that this watery liquid (i would assume either ac liquid o windshield wiper liquid is somehow filtering from underneath. Has this happened to anybody?? What could it be?
Thanks!
Diego

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Diego,this has happened before I think,it was a blocked AIRCON pipe,just let the dealer know :)

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Its a know problem but thought it had been fixed now Diego... earlier cars (mine!) had a problem with the exit from the aircon unit blocking... the exit is right in the middle of the underfloor, between the front wheels...

So if you can reach under (you probably need to have it on a ramp), you can clear it by pushing a screw driver or something in, or alternatively some just snipped the end off..

If you can I would take it to the dealer and get it done though....

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Or,he could have been taking the ladies for frightening rides,remember what boxer said,although that story had more substance to it ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Or,he could have been taking the ladies for frightening rides,remember what boxer said,although that story had more substance to it ;)
Is this what goes on in the owners section? I need to step up my game! :D

-Jamie.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Is this what goes on in the owners section? I need to step up my game! :D

-Jamie.
Absolutely Jamie,although after boxers story I now make all passengers wear bicycle clips and Gortex (or any other branded waterproof clothing ) before they are invited in :D
Air fresheners are also mandatory ..........

Anyone know where to get a 12v aquavac ?

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
MSO will set you up with one, but you might also need a larger alternator if you have the added draw of that MSO Espresso machine as well.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
MSO will set you up with one, but you might also need a larger alternator if you have the added draw of that MSO Espresso machine as well.

>8^)
ER
I believe the Mso alternator has a second output, in anticipation of the long in design aquavac.....

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
It's like they say - Every part tells a story, doesn't it? :D

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
I believe the Mso alternator has a second output, in anticipation of the long in design aquavac.....
Again,i think that's boxers fault,as he would insist it has to be powerful enough to handle solids ..................

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Again,i think that's boxers fault,as he would insist it has to be powerful enough to handle solids ..................
So Andy, am I correct in inferring that Jeremy Clarkson isn't the only gent from the UK whose reaction to travelling rapidly is the following?:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts