McLaren Life banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good to have an official dealer onboard! Welcome to our community and looking forward to hearing your inputs.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Welcome. Thanks for joining.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Happy to be on the forum. Our store will be located in West Chester PA, a western suburb of Philadelphia. Currently our stand-alone store is under construction and hopefully ready by early November. I will post some pictures soon. Can't wait to get the first car in!

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Borrowing Chad's post from TS.com so that no one watching here misses out on an opportunity to see the car:

The first McLaren MP4-12C arrived at McLaren Philadelphia today. It is Titanium Silver with Carbon Black Leather. It will be available to look at this Saturday at the Cars & Coffee event (West Chester Chapter) on Rte 202 South in West Chester, PA.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Nice video of you demonstating the door opening Chad,i really like the four finger with the thumb bent inward method:D
Next time close the boot,then you wont scare the customer sh--less with the Horn!;)
Great to have you guys so enthusiastic about the car,i know you are going to sell loads

·
MmmmcLaren
1,375 Posts
Borrowing Chad's post from TS.com...
The first McLaren MP4-12C arrived at McLaren Philadelphia today. It is Titanium Silver with Carbon Black Leather...
Jeez, jus' great... as I go from Titanium-Silver to Volcano-Orange, I'm now goin' (back) to Titanium-Silver! :D

My dilemma would be solved w/ either: "I shall take two Mr. Dennis..." -or- a high-quality custom-overlay that duplicated either the Titanium-Silver or Volcano-Orange exterior-finish. I already got matte-black covered, no pun intended! :p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just to pop in and say, old thread, I know, but I spoke a while ago with a rep from Philly and he's been fantastic about everything - courteous and very professional.

Will definitely be stopping in at some point for a drive and possible purchase in a year or three.

·
2012 MP4-12C
8,247 Posts
Welcome. Please give us a bit of background on your dealership.
They are the greatest McLaren dealership in the WORLD! :D

Well, I can only vouch for North America...but I'm willing to bet!

Glad to see them here officially! Fantastic people and organization!

EDIT: Wow, just noticed how ancient this thread is! Talk about a belated welcome on my part. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts