McLaren Life banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
2 Posts
Hi Everyone,

We are excited to be part of the McLaren life community. Our workshop is located in Southern California (Huntington Beach). After years of working for McLaren we noticed a shortage of quality independent shops lacking any real McLaren background or training. We are SoCal's only Mclaren focused independent workshop. We have over 6 years of factory training, knowledge, and experience. We do it all including service, heavy line repairs, and modifications. We are here to help. Feel free to reach out anytime call or text at 714-716-5576

Thanks,

Bryan & Dan

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hi Everyone,

We are excited to be part of the McLaren life community. Our workshop is located in Southern California (Huntington Beach). After years of working for McLaren we noticed a shortage of quality independent shops lacking any real McLaren background or training. We are SoCal's only Mclaren focused independent workshop. We have over 6 years of factory training, knowledge, and experience. We do it all including service, heavy line repairs, and modifications. We are here to help. Feel free to reach out anytime call or text at 714-716-5576

Thanks,

Bryan & Dan

I have been using them for awhile now and am very satisfied with them overall
These guys have years of Mclaren experience Not much they haven't seen or fixed from minor to major
We here in SoCal are very fortunate to have them
Reasonably priced also

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I had recommended Exotic Specialty Services in the past to someone who had asked (i had a small issue that they stayed open late to fix for me - 9 p.m. through a race team that had my car at the time).

I had a long conversation with Bryan and Dan last night (Tech's at franchised dealers are playing musical chairs these days and jumping to other marques or starting their own thing). I've been a big supporter of going through franchised dealers on all work in the past.

He worked at one of the franchised Mclaren dealers in SoCal for quite a few years and is P1/Senna certified and has worked on many of the cars. Basically, you are getting a lot of experience. They have a fairly competitive labor rate (about $80/hour less then the franchised dealers) and they charge hours closer to actual work then book system.

More cost effective, more experience; what's not to like. I'll be using them from time to time for cars out of warranty or non warranty work (I live about 400 miles from them).

Reactions: ESSTECH

·
Vendor
52 Posts
I had recommended Exotic Specialty Services in the past to someone who had asked (i had a small issue that they stayed open late to fix for me - 9 p.m. through a race team that had my car at the time).

I had a long conversation with Bryan and Dan last night (Tech's at franchised dealers are playing musical chairs these days and jumping to other marques or starting their own thing). I've been a big supporter of going through franchised dealers on all work in the past.

He worked at one of the franchised Mclaren dealers in SoCal for quite a few years and is P1/Senna certified and has worked on many of the cars. Basically, you are getting a lot of experience. They have a fairly competitive labor rate (about $80/hour less then the franchised dealers) and they charge hours closer to actual work then book system.

More cost effective, more experience; what's not to like. I'll be using them from time to time for cars out of warranty or non warranty work (I live about 400 miles from them).
It was great speaking you a few days ago. Surprisingly you wouldn't be the first bay area owner to send cars down our way. We are here to help with whatever comes along.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts