McLaren Life banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, let me introduce myself. My name is Liam and I'm a supercar designer, instructor and enthusiast.

I have just started up a monthly meet of supercar owners from Warwickshire and the surrounding areas, and thought it might be something members of Mclaren Life may be interested in.

Having attended the Leeds Supercar Meet regularly before moving down here, I found it a great community of owners with similar interests.

The plan for the first event will be to meet in Warwick, then drive out to Shelsley Walsh for the breakfast club on Sunday Feb the 12th (subject to the weather conditions).

The first attendance will be free, but I have put a small charge of £10/car per meet for following meets to cover my on going costs. However this will always be a non-profit enterprise, so if it becomes popular, I will limit any fees to the first few attendances each year.

(My costs FYI, are hosting the website, renting two-way radios to keep in contact with each other when we go our for a drive, and the radio licence).

If you know anyone who would like to join, please ask them to fill in the membership form on the website. I say this as I want to vet what cars come to the meets. This will be a supercar/sportscar community, but I don't want it turning into the M4/C63 owners meet.

The website can be found here: www.theWSM.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Liam

1 - 2 of 2 Posts