·
Sponsor
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
183 Posts
And the prices for each part Cory??? :)
Unfortunately, I was told you can only buy the entire kit! Which is BS i.m.o.
And I was quoted $35k. Again, too much I.m.o. I think they'll come to their senses and sell pieces separately once the see they are not moving full kits as easily as they may have thought..

F.y.i. $35k outside is without the wheels also offered.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Well good luck with that, I'm not sure they will have much luck with that approach. Cheers....����
Whats the big deal if buyers want to pick and choose,or build up to the final product,its only an aftermarket solution,its not as if it will have any value at the end of it compared to a limited edition factory car,some firms need to get over themselves !!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Whats the big deal if buyers want to pick and choose,or build up to the final product,its only an aftermarket solution,its not as if it will have any value at the end of it compared to a limited edition factory car,some firms need to get over themselves !!
Andy I'm just stating the fact that they Vorsteiner will only sell as a complete $35k package and good luck with that narrow minded approach.

·
Registered
191 Posts
You can by pieces individually. You don't necessarily have to get the entire kit! I will most likely be getting the rear!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Call vorsteiner directly. You can buy the pieces individually.
You can by pieces individually. You don't necessarily have to get the entire kit! I will most likely be getting the rear!
I was told it is full kit or bust from one of their #1 vendors. Maybe they changed their approach after seeing they've only sold 3 kits since release??

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Untested and unproven body kits? Pass. Some stuff isn't exactly rocket science, but I would question the functionality of complex shapes like these.

Rear is OK, side skirts are ugly, front is decent.

Not sure why people insist on spending $10K on a CF skid pads. CF lips are some of the dumbest things ever. The lip will be destroyed within a month and look like shit after probably one scrape.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Untested and unproven body kits? Pass. Some stuff isn't exactly rocket science, but I would question the functionality of complex shapes like these.

Not sure why people insist on spending $10K on a CF skid pads. CF lips are some of the dumbest things ever. The lip will be destroyed within a month and look like shit after probably one scrape.
What the heck are CF skid pads? I don't think I've ever seen those before do you have any pictures. As for everything else I guess that's a matter of opinion, or to each his own. Cheers....??

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
I'm sure there would be issues of plastic and CF bits matching between manufacturers, but I think the Revozport front, the Vorsteiner back, and no side skirts might look pretty good.

-nh4.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
What the heck are CF skid pads? I don't think I've ever seen those before do you have any pictures. As for everything else I guess that's a matter of opinion, or to each his own. Cheers....??
I wasn't serious, just saying that CF on a front lip is just a waste money considering the damage a front lip potentially takes (and often does.) I scraped the underside of my front end the day I got it.

Why put super expensive materials that can be hard or impossible to repair in areas prone to damage?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts

Most body kits are for show, aesthetic parts, and those who have enough money who lust to be a bit more different than the norm, its only a bodykit, all the major inlet and outlets are in the same positions anyway, theres no harm unless you plan to travel at 200mph everyday

1 - 20 of 42 Posts