1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sponsor
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
It looks interesting but I would greatly appreciate better pictures and video. Must admit I'm glad they did not produce the other version of the side splitter, it look hideous to say the least. Cheers.....??

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Can we just take to calling this the P1 Kit?? I mean really. :D

I do need to see this in person for a final judgement but first impressions are good. What does all this redecoration set you back? If that's all carbon I'm thinking a number near $50K.
>8^)
ER

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Can we just take to calling this the P1 Kit?? I mean really. :D

I do need to see this in person for a final judgement but first impressions are good. What does all this redecoration set you back? If that's all carbon I'm thinking a number near $50K.
>8^)
ER
I was given a price of $38k, back in May and that was Cdn$ plus freight and our great HST tax. Cheers....??

·
Registered
183 Posts
Not gonna lie... I love the kit! But @ $35k, (price I was quoted). I'll pass.

And quite honestly, this is the worst press release pics and video I've ever seen. :eek:

·
Registered
167 Posts
It looks not bad but I'm still puzzled. 35k for a functionally unproven body kit is just beyond me. Show me some legit windtunnel (downforce, Cd, etc) data then we'll talk.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
That's way I went the route of the MSO products, I just wish they would come out with side splitters and a rear diffuser for this putt putt. Cheers.....??

·
Sponsor
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts