McLaren Life banner

Vanity Plates - What did you chose?

13K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  mhh 
#1 ·
I need to order my new license plates! Anybody want to share what cool plates they put on their cars?

#9 · (Edited)
John, according to another forum, the LE doesnt seem available thru online.

http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=57467

"http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=57467"

CORRECTION: Its the top right one thats LE, but i dont think there is option to customize it.
Not sure. I just read alittle on that forum.

lc

#18 ·
Hey, did you do it online? I requested the pin, it came in 2-3 days. I submitted my online application and they emailed back saying they will review it. I got an email following day stating it was approved. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for manufacture of your new plates.

lc

#19 ·
I get concern with having taunting vanity plates. Dont want the wrong attention whether it be the police or tuner-heads. I just want to enjoy my sweet new ride (C=
lc

#20 ·
Mine's MP4GASM (hence the forum name :). Well, if FL ever gets around to actually sending the plates to me. Been 4 months now! But they are reserved, and supposedly in the works...

My favorite one so far, though, is MCLUVN, on a white 12C in NY. Gets photographed all the time on Instagram. Just looks so perfect under the McLaren name, and on an I Love NY plate no less.

#21 ·
Mine is recycled from my Esprit... V OCHO. The AM V12 is V DOCE..... It makes since where I live :D If we ever get 7 digit plates I want SLO POKE.... On my Viper ACR, WEEEEE.... Lotus Elise, PNT SZ.... 94 Viper with stupid amounts of power, NO CTRL... I was considering LIME E for the 12c....

I like silly plates better than the standard taunting stuff.... 4RE KLR, CU L8R, 2ND 2ME, UR SLO, KEEP UP, 8A 4RE, SPANK U.....

#23 ·
"NO PULP", McLaren Orange 12C. ;)

#28 ·
Perfect plate for 6th or Fikse: IEAT4RE. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.