McLaren Life banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to download to the hard drive from a flash drive stick in the glove box my songs “700”
titles
it’ll play the songs but I can’t figure out how to permanently get them onto the hard drive.
Any help with this will also be greatly appreciated
Steve
PS; 2013 Volcano Yellow
Picked up yesterday

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I tried to download to the hard drive from a flash drive stick in the glove box my songs “700”
titles
it’ll play the songs but I can’t figure out how to permanently get them onto the hard drive.
Any help with this will also be greatly appreciated
Steve
PS; 2013 Volcano Yellow
Picked up yesterday
Congrats on the new wheels!

Sorry you're having the bluetooth troubles, btw, sounds like something is messed up. Pairing for me "just worked".

As for copying to the hard drive, the hard drive is not yet enabled, as far as I can tell. The IRIS software is VERY much still a work in progress. And from what I've heard, the HD, right now, is just used for logging information.

For now, it's best to just put in and leave your thumb drive in the USB port and use it.

If you need another port for charging, there is a cigarette lighter port behind yoru console stack where the cup holders are. You can just plug in an adapter and charge additional devices under the console. There's also a handy little shelf back there infront of the cup holders where you can leave devices, ez passes, etc.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Usb port

Thank You
I’ll follow your lead and just leave the flash drive in usb port
Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts