McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only did Lewis win Formula One in Italy, but it appears the 12C GT3 ALSO won the British GT at Silverstone AND the French GT at Navarra AND maybe most impressive of all, the 24 HOURS at Barcelona!

That's a big haul in one weekend! Nice work!!

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Done it again!,1st and 3rd at the GT1 qualifying race at Donington,too late to win the title,but a fantastic start for their first season.I think its a done deal next year:D

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Done it again!,1st and 3rd at the GT1 qualifying race at Donington,too late to win the title,but a fantastic start for their first season.I think its a done deal next year:D
Thanks for the tip, andy. Watched the video recap on the GT1 site. Hope the have a good finale tomorrow. Very cool to see 12C racing cars up to speed and competitive so soon.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
We won Donington!!!! 1ST AND 3RD,moving Hexis up to 2nd overall ,leapfrogging Bmw and Audi.Also with 3 wins Mclaren were the most succesfull manufacturer,a great first season considering the bad start!!
Great Job guys !!:):):):):):):)

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We won Donington!!!! 1ST AND 3RD,moving Hexis up to 2nd overall ,leapfrogging Bmw and Audi.Also with 3 wins Mclaren were the most succesfull manufacturer,a great first season considering the bad start!!
Great Job guys !!:):):):):):):)
Awesome stuff!! :)
However, I understand the Bimmer driver took a big hit during today's race and went to hospital. Hope he is okay.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts