McLaren Life banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I have been contemplating a number plate change but i cant make up my mind, up to now i have a few choices. what are your views.

MP12 CCC

BE57 BHP

MY12 CCC

FA51 BUD

LA57 TOY

LA57 BHP

still thinking.....

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
I think the best plate you could purchase would undoubtably be the very rare and sought after

MP 12 MAC

Never been driven in the wet or over 150 mph.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the best plate you could purchase would undoubtably be the very rare and sought after

MP 12 MAC

Never been driven in the wet or over 150 mph.
I Take it its your plate right ? PM me the price if it is and i will consider. :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
How about 12CS that is for sale on reg transfers, would almost match the 12C I have seen round London with 12C as the plate!

·
Smitten
285 Posts
Of those, MY12 CCC would get my vote. Personalised enough, but not too far out of the ordinary.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dont think i could justify 12C , so i wont be making an embarasing offer to Ron,

MP12 and MY12 are my faves but lets see what others think.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Dont think i could justify 12C , so i wont be making an embarasing offer to Ron,

MP12 and MY12 are my faves but lets see what others think.
MP12 is the best,not wanting to upset anyone but anything starting with MY is pretentious and up ones arse,who elses would it be !!! :D Just saying ;) Don't need to rub peoples noses in it ............

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chooo Chooo, All aboard :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
MP12 is the best,not wanting to upset anyone but anything starting with MY is pretentious and up ones arse,who elses would it be !!! :D Just saying ;) Don't need to rub peoples noses in it ............
Keeping to the historic McLaren carbon tub theme, I have MP04 TOY available.....

Chris

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Keeping to the historic McLaren carbon tub theme, I have MP04 TOY available.....

Chris
Chris, please PM me your asking price for consideration, if its for sale that is :)

Paul,

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can you believe it,,,,some sniffer has just bought MP12 CCC from under my nose.... wished i hadn't informed everyone lurking in the shadows....
:lol:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 16 of 16 Posts