McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone recommend a particular broker/company for the 12c.. I am with performance direct, and the quote is reasonable, but thought i'd shop around a bit before commiting to them again?
thanks in advance

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
anyone recommend a particular broker/company for the 12c.. I am with performance direct, and the quote is reasonable, but thought i'd shop around a bit before commiting to them again?
thanks in advance
Im not with Locktons yet as they are looking into it for next year because they do a bespoke insurance for the Aston and Ferrari clubs which give some track cover at no extra cost,at the moment im with Zurich private clients at 1% cost against value.Zippycar is in the insurance game and he has a good policy maybe PM him if he doesnt see this thread.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Im not with Locktons yet as they are looking into it for next year because they do a bespoke insurance for the Aston and Ferrari clubs which give some track cover at no extra cost,at the moment im with Zurich private clients at 1% cost against value.Zippycar is in the insurance game and he has a good policy maybe PM him if he doesnt see this thread.
I can look after your JEM'S :D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks as always andy

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
I am with Aviva AT £1700 but do cover track days.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
thanks ric I'll check them out too

I should have said DO NOT cover track days........my mistake, they said they would review in 2013.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Zippycar is in the insurance game and he has a good policy maybe PM him if he doesnt see this thread.
I'm with Arriva via Performance Direct @ £1700 as RIC.

Been with Performance Direct for a few years now and found them pretty good.

I'm just a one man band in insurance claims, rather than underwriting, so sadly, no special deals :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts