McLaren Life banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Are these cars ever going to be delivered or is it all a rumour:(
mine is here in a couple of days,but wavering about waiting till september reg,if its ready mid next week i might wait,but if i can have it for the weekend i will take it
what would you guys do???

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Now! Definitely now!
yes i think so,but a certain lady has an opinion,why do they get involved,man or mouse? which is it to be heart,head or TROUSERS!!!
Will keep you posted,when i know the car is at the dealership,i have an idea that might solve the problem.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
yes i think so,but a certain lady has an opinion,why do they get involved,man or mouse? which is it to be heart,head or TROUSERS!!!
Will keep you posted,when i know the car is at the dealership,i have an idea that might solve the problem.
Heart and Trousers for sure:)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
yes,but one has to show your astute to keep the trousers operational!!
As an old mechanic friend of mine says,women!there all wired up wrong:)
Of course and he was clearly right:D however Andy for goodness sake take the car now before it disappears you lucky devil. Mine is still scheduled week 36 so hope it doesnt drop back at last moment as I go to USA all of October:eek:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Mine is still scheduled week 36 so hope it doesnt drop back at last moment as I go to USA all of October:eek:
Bring some with you - US dealers aren't expecting demo cars until at least October either.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Of course and he was clearly right:D however Andy for goodness sake take the car now before it disappears you lucky devil. Mine is still scheduled week 36 so hope it doesnt drop back at last moment as I go to USA all of October:eek:
i have a cunning plan,keep the faith,will let you know next week as i dont think it will be ready for the weekend

·
Registered
48 Posts
just got a call from my dealer can has been delayed 6 more weeks ! disappointing

41 - 56 of 56 Posts