McLaren Life banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
These cars should now be starting to be in customer hands - yet there are no posts on here:confused:I know the forum is in its infantcy but even so I am surprised;)

My car is due end of the month yet I spoke to a guy local who told me his car was February delivery but now is end August as well.

What have you been told about your delivery:confused:
find that hard to believe,as Mclaren have to put a few cars around the 35 dealers first to keep the interest up,so no way is a feb car coming in august.mine is in the top 10 from manchester mid to end august,a feb car would be group 2 or 3 in the uk,if you are in group 2 thats possible,but not group 3,they have to look after the rest of the world

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Because that was resolved weeks ago in that it would not be supplied.:confused:

The factory is full of cars so why are they not being delivered :confused:

Seriously thinking of cancelling unless I am given a specific 'You can receive your car on -----'
Bruce,your week 35?,so if you cancel your specced car,you lose your deposit,
for £30k ,id stretch it a least a couple more weeks !!

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
mine got delayed from week to 35 to 36..

seems like forever :(
mine is week 32,no news yet,but originally this was the week of production,now im not sure,as mine was on the production line weeks back,hope to have news friday or early next week?

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
hope you get it very Soon ! whats your specs? i cant wait for mine!
VO,
Lightweight silver wheels
std seats
black leather,alcantara,orange stitching
iris
carbon interior,and engine covers
trying to keep it as light as possible,without going mad on carbon
whats yours?

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
on the website what is your number of order ?
vin ends 079,order number is 4075,but they are not in order on production,so only have the production date,which could mean anything ,whats yours?
ps,just looked on website and my order is ref is 3062,so maybe 4075 is wrong.now getting confused!!

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Are these cars ever going to be delivered or is it all a rumour:(
mine is here in a couple of days,but wavering about waiting till september reg,if its ready mid next week i might wait,but if i can have it for the weekend i will take it
what would you guys do???

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Now! Definitely now!
yes i think so,but a certain lady has an opinion,why do they get involved,man or mouse? which is it to be heart,head or TROUSERS!!!
Will keep you posted,when i know the car is at the dealership,i have an idea that might solve the problem.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Of course and he was clearly right:D however Andy for goodness sake take the car now before it disappears you lucky devil. Mine is still scheduled week 36 so hope it doesnt drop back at last moment as I go to USA all of October:eek:
i have a cunning plan,keep the faith,will let you know next week as i dont think it will be ready for the weekend

1 - 11 of 11 Posts