McLaren Life banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
is anybody on the corsas? All the demo cars have been on regular pirelli p zeros. I am thinking of ordering it with the corsas since I will be doing track days when I get my 12c.
Have not driven the Corsas, but I saw a set mounted on Lightweight wheels in my dealer's showroom. I'm not sold on them - The tread is definitely deeper than a Michelin Pilot Sport Cup, for example, and as we have seen the wet performance is apparently shite anyway, so as a second set it may make more sense to see what other tires are available. I have to assume that a MPSC would be a better track day tire, although I have no idea yet if the size and spec will be compatible with the 12C.

I really (really, really) hope there are no warranty issues with fitting different tires, as that would be a very un-McLaren thing to do. Anything street legal and with a proper rating should be fair game.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.