McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had to buy new tyres yet?

I was unfortunate enough to clip a kerb and split the sidewall on one of the rears. 5900 AED (call it 1000 GBP/1600 USD) seems a bit high for a replacement P Zero. Should I be feeling ripped off?

On a positive note, lightweight wheels can be repaired and the guys here did a fantastic job, the rim looks like new again.

·
Owner
544 Posts
Has anyone had to buy new tyres yet?

I was unfortunate enough to clip a kerb and split the sidewall on one of the rears. 5900 AED (call it 1000 GBP/1600 USD) seems a bit high for a replacement P Zero. Should I be feeling ripped off?

On a positive note, lightweight wheels can be repaired and the guys here did a fantastic job, the rim looks like new again.
Yes you have....

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m63b1102s3432p70352/PIRELLI_TYRES_CAR_PIRELLI_PZERO_PIRELLI_P_ZERO_-_305_30R20_(99Y)_(MC1)_TL_MCLAREN

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Andrew.

Looks like I'll be buying further replacements outside of the dealer network. Wonder if Emirates would let me take a couple of P Zeros on board as carry on? :)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Jerry, I have just purchased two rear tyres and they are massive so maybe you need to purchase a seat for your carry on!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts