McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m thinking of getting the m engineering m suite. I like the ability to quickly change tunes. Has anyone gotten this or another tune? Did it make a lot of difference?
Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2012 MP4-12C
5 Posts
I’m thinking of getting the m engineering m suite. I like the ability to quickly change tunes. Has anyone gotten this or another tune? Did it make a lot of difference?
Any thoughts?
I have and absolutely love it. I purchased all their options and run aftermarket injectors, catless downpipes and MSO exhaust and have an E85 tune option as well - they are an outstanding bunch to work with and my 12C runs fantastic!

Stock turbos and those mods has my 12c running 4.9x 60-130 times on E85, 6.0 is the best I've done on 93 octane. I'll be going to the track in May to see how it does there as well.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Any thoughts?

I second the above poster to the OP . Mengineering is the only way to go with a mclaren . I have been working with them on my car for over 2 years and they have been nothing but amazing to work with.

You can check out my Instagram if you want to see all the things they have done for me . Instagram.com/airdrieventador

But I have every single thing they offer and my car at over 1100whp runs flawless !

·
World’s fastest and quickest McLarens
209 Posts
Drop us a line anytime and we'll be happy to help answer any questions you may have!

And thank you to the above guys for the kind words!

[email protected]

949-444-2150

1 - 4 of 4 Posts