McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I absolutely love it. Completely different cars so it is hard to compare the two. I was a little worried that I was buying a "glorified" 570S...No offense...But I did not want to feel like I was stepping down to a lower model. I bought / traded from McLaren Charlotte...Worked with Steve...He did a great job and I am very happy. Car was just as described.

My Huracan was a 2015...It was plush in comparison, better ride, etc. But I bought the 600LT for the raw, racier feel and it delivers! I am also happy to have the "doors" back (had them in my 2012 12C)!!! About the only thing I will miss is the sound of the Huracan...I had the OEM "race" exhaust on it and it sounded amazing.

I was also a bit worried about the Senna seats...No problems there...I am about 5-9 / 185 lbs...Drove the car about 2.5 hours non-stop with no issues. They do look amazing!!!

The color was also one I would NOT have chosen, but in person it looks amazing. It just had PPF / Ceramic done...I am sure that helps as the car really shines.

I had a 2012 12C...They have come a long way in my opinion...Here are a few photos...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to the club. Went from a 458 Italia to a 600LT. Only thing I miss is the sound of the 458 with the Capristo exhaust wide open. I just put on Soul Performance Sport Cats which helped give the 600 more bark. Have fun!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the club. Went from a 458 Italia to a 600LT. Only thing I miss is the sound of the 458 with the Capristo exhaust wide open. I just put on Soul Performance Sport Cats which helped give the 600 more bark. Have fun!
I would love to add sport cats...Any issues with the warranty?? Seems like McLaren is really bad about voiding warranties over anything...

·
570S Silica White
730 Posts
I would love to add sport cats...Any issues with the warranty?? Seems like McLaren is really bad about voiding warranties over anything...
McLaren is indeed very tough on aftermarket mods, but it's not just McLaren, it's basically every manufacturer, especially in high end supercar world. I know from experience that Ferrari for sure sings from the same hymnal, and I have heard from owners of Aston and Jag that it's true there too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I absolutely love it. Completely different cars so it is hard to compare the two. I was a little worried that I was buying a "glorified" 570S...No offense...But I did not want to feel like I was stepping down to a lower model. I bought / traded from McLaren Charlotte...Worked with Steve...He did a great job and I am very happy. Car was just as described.

My Huracan was a 2015...It was plush in comparison, better ride, etc. But I bought the 600LT for the raw, racier feel and it delivers! I am also happy to have the "doors" back (had them in my 2012 12C)!!! About the only thing I will miss is the sound of the Huracan...I had the OEM "race" exhaust on it and it sounded amazing.

I was also a bit worried about the Senna seats...No problems there...I am about 5-9 / 185 lbs...Drove the car about 2.5 hours non-stop with no issues. They do look amazing!!!

The color was also one I would NOT have chosen, but in person it looks amazing. It just had PPF / Ceramic done...I am sure that helps as the car really shines.

I had a 2012 12C...They have come a long way in my opinion...Here are a few photos...
View attachment 199409 View attachment 199410 View attachment 199411 View attachment 199412
I have exact same decision to make hurucan race exhaust novitec springs and adv wheels. It looks and sounds amazing, and they are just bullet proof. Had 458 also with sport cats. Had 12c years ago and didn’t keep it more than 6 months because just didn’t have the sound/smile factor at any speed. I’m thinking 600LT spider or 675LT spider hoping with top down or window down I will keep some smile factor even though it’s turbo vs NA. How’s the quality vs Hurucan? Guess only way is go drive one, but hearing your experience at least I think makes me want to go check it out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts