McLaren Life banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering for those of you who have tracked their cars.. On the fine print of the warranty one is in theory obliged to send the car in pre and post trackday for a health check... Had initially thought it was just a post check but looking again, it seems it also states a pre check is also required..

Did you guys all do both? I have to admit I find that quite a onerous restriction....

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Just wondering for those of you who have tracked their cars.. On the fine print of the warranty one is in theory obliged to send the car in pre and post trackday for a health check... Had initially thought it was just a post check but looking again, it seems it also states a pre check is also required..

Did you guys all do both? I have to admit I find that quite a onerous restriction....
That's why the new McLaren track days will be good,they do it on site for you,as they did for us at goodwood last year.It was just a common sense thing to do a check round the car,just tyres and brakes really.But it does come with track mode written on the dash,so they expect them to be used.But I take your point!!

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's why the new McLaren track days will be good,they do it on site for you,as they did for us at goodwood last year.It was just a common sense thing to do a check round the car,just tyres and brakes really.But it does come with track mode written on the dash,so they expect them to be used.But I take your point!!
Ah ok, good to know it hopefully will be covered as part of the Mclaren trackday especially if it's more of a common sense check so that saves the inconvenience of booking the car in next week after the upcoming event at Spa. cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts